Process Piping girth welds and long seam welds are usually examined by RT. RT becomes difficult due to technical limitations with increase in diameter and thickness of pipes.
AUT (PAUT and/or TOFD) is very popular in replacing RT. Referencing code section now approves the AUT in lieu of RT.
ASTC is capable of providing inspection service for any thickness and diameter in carbon steel, stainless steel & duplex stainless steel materials.
- Process piping girth welds (All diameter and thickness).
- Carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel & duplex stainless steel materials.
- Refinery and petrochemical process piping welds as per ASME B 31.3.
- Experienced operators
- Experience in executing many projects.
- We have wide range (diameter & thickness) of calibration and validation blocks.
- We have experience in testing pipe to pipe, pipe to elbow/fitting and pipe to flange joints.
- Cost comparable to RT
- Faster results.
- No stoppage of work for other trades.
- Recordable results for verification.
- Many more tangible and intangible benefits.